Former Licensed Life Insurance Agent
UPDATED: Nov 23, 2020
It’s all about veterans. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help veterans make confident auto insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with one auto insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company. Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Benjamin Carr was a licensed insurance agent in Georgia and has experience in life, health, property and casualty coverage. He has worked with State Farm and other risk management firms.
Benji is also a strategic writer and editor with a background in branding, marketing, and quality assurance. He has been in military newsrooms — literally on the frontline of journalism.
- Best Auto Insurance Discounts for Disabled Veterans [2021 Expert Guide]
- Military Care Packages for Christmas
- How to Find Army Veterans Auto Insurance
- Top 5 Tips for Looking for Car Insurance for Veterans
- Save Smart with Pennsylvania Veterans Auto Insurance